Kazema – Top-Notch Portable Plastic Toilet Supplier in Dubai and across UAE
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Any people who sends enquiry to us are potential customers, thereby visiting our website and/or sending an email to us enquiring about our products allows us to collect your necessary contact information, which hereby you as our potential customer agrees and allows us to contact you on behalf of your company for introduction of our products and updating you with more information on stock and any information regarding our products. You also shall be contacted via email regularly. The information collected will not be transferred or sold to any other parties.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may use the contact information that are collected, for advertisement purposes and may be shared with our partner companies for the purpose of email newsletters.
- By ordering the products from Kazema General Trading L.L.C. you are giving us the right to share your name and feedback if received on our website.
- Should you have any concerns at a later stage that you would not be likely to be contacted by us, you may write to us or simply unsubscribe on any of our emails.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Your search for “Best Portable Toilet Wholesaler” ends here.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.